Tuesday, September 25, 2007

OK I've created a Flickr account, so far so good! But sooo many passwords, user names blah blah blah to remember I think I need a small diary or a bigger brain to remember them all ( I get my children's names wrong and I've known them a long time!).
No photo's to upload here at work so when I get home it will be an uploading frenzy.
I am going on holiday next month to Port Douglas and expect to take a heap of photo's, so expect to see some on my blog and in Flickr. October is a big month for me and mine as my youngest daughter is having her engagement party at home (me and my husband's home) is that correct english? May add a few from this event also. Maybe I won't need to write so much just fill the pages with photos, ha. That's it for me now see you later same bat time same bat station.

3 comments:

L.I.S.T. said...

Can I come to Port Douglas with you?

Lorrie said...

Its so good to see a photo of you. Your the first brave soul to put one up. It is a great one too. I love the caption.
Lorrie

librarygirlcbd said...

No I think you should be like the Queen Deb and say
"My Husband and I" with the plum in your mouth just like she does.
Keep up the good work
KW